Conveyor Belts for the Food Industry / Techbelt
Conveyor Belts for the Food Industry
We manufacture conveyor belts for the food industry. They range from the following types and can be manufactured to your specific requirement.
We have a range of specialist equipment that allows us to custom make conveyor belts for the food industry in house. Our belt fabricators have a wealth of experience in this field.
There are many different material types we offer which we have detailed below. This will provide you some brief information in order to give you an overview of our capabilities.
Food industry belts fall in to the following industry segments.
- Snack, Biscuits and Bakery
- Vegetable and Fruit
- Seafood, meat and poultry
Techbelt delivers a wide range of specialist belts for food processing that have many key features.
- Non stick surfaces for sticky foodstuff
- Heat resistant surfaces for hot applicaitons
- Abrasion resistant coatings for more arduous environments
- Chemical resistance coatings to resist cleaning chemicals
- FDA and EU certified to meet current legislation
The main types of belt materials / coatings are listed as follows and all play a part when used in the correct environments depending on the application they are required for.
- PTFE (Teflon) Coated Fabrics
- TPU Coated Belts / Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- TPO Coated Belts / Thermoplastic polyolefin
- PVC Coated Belts / polyvinyl chloride or polymer of vinyl chloride
- Silicone Coated Belts
- Fabric Surface Belts such as cotton, polyamide or even wool
Please feel free to contact Techbelt with your enquiry where our Technical Sales team will be only too pleased to assist and help.