Techweld is used as a release medium for UPVC window welding machinery covering the high temperature platens that weld the plastic faces prior to joining. The end profile of the UPVC frame that’s to be welded are pressed hard against the surface of the PTFE material. Impact repetition on the PTFE surface for prolonged periods means Techweld requires the strength to resist damage providing maximum working life with minimum down time.
Features / Benefits
Techweld PTFE coated glass fabrics are a premium grade material with a high PTFE content and special top coat providing a tough durable surface. This means maximum release and protection against damage.
The high grade Non stick PTFE material prevents the build up of molten film and plastic on its surface.
• Temperature resistance: -73 c up to plus 260 c
• Non-Stick optimal release
• Pressure sensitive silicone adhesive
• Thermostatic cycles of 4 hours at 200oc
• Low friction
• Exceptional wear life
• Available in widths from 10mm up to 1000mm wide.
• Stocked at 1x5metre length.
• Next day dispatch.
Techweld Release Sheets – Click here to download pdf.